Friday, October 5, 2012

Cherries Dresses 1 online reviews

Cherries Dresses 1 already showing wearI bought these sandals because my previous flipflops were (rubber) Cobians, so I decided to go a step up and get a more fancy kind. Well, after less than a month of use (I do wear them quite regularly) the top layer (which is just a thin layer of thread) has already worn through under the center of my foot. All that to say, I like the sandals and they fit well, but...

Sorel Men's Caribou Boot (Shoes) on second winter the rubber on sides has cracked and boots are unusable. otherwise i like them but rubber material ir rubbish .waste off money :(
Cherries Dresses 1 online reviews
Cherries Dresses 1 Hello Kitty Black W/Pink Heart Toddler Backpack (Toy) SOOOO cute! Love it and will keep it for fun around the house. It fits my kindergartner perfectly, but would not fit one school folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment