Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the comment: Cabela's Ultralight Waterproof Thinsulate Insulation Hunting Boots online reviews

Cabela's Ultralight Waterproof Thinsulate I got these 2 days ago. So far, so good. I last bought this brand at The Athletic Attic. For about $25.00. They have since folded. So I haven't seen this brand , since looking here. This pair will probably last me about one year.

Nike Dri-Fit Quarter Socks (Large) (Misc.) COmfy socks and a great fit. I did not know that they were labeled L and R, but that is fine with me. (Helps me remember)
the comment: Cabela's Ultralight Waterproof Thinsulate Insulation Hunting Boots online reviews
Cabela's Ultralight Waterproof Thinsulate I have owned a pair of Tevas for almost 8 years now and was ready for a new pair that was more "closed" like this pair. I have been wearing them a lot and am VERY impressed with how comfortable they are. I also want to add that I am 6'4" and almost 300 lbs and these are VERY VERY comfortable for long walks and light hicking

No comments:

Post a Comment