Thursday, September 27, 2012

the reviews: SpiceWorld - Mel B's "lost" boots

SpiceWorld - Mel I have been wanting a pair of fashionable boots for a number of years, and finally took the plunge when I saw these Gentle Souls boots in black. I have had them for a few months and am in love with them, so much so that I am tempted to get another pair for when these wear out. Or I might get them in bark. They are so beautiful, with deliciously soft leather, and so comfortable that I can wear them all day sightseeing and never feel a moment's discomfort. I did have to get a half size smaller than my normal size, but they fit perfectly. A dream!

I ordered these boots and had to exchange them three times before I got size that fit. They run huge- I am typically a size 9 and I got a size 7 1/2- I could have probably used a 7. They are also rther uncomfortable- I made the mistake of walking around in them before they were broken in and I got the hugest, juiciest blisters of my life! Very attractive!That being said, they are really quite cute. I wish they fit and were comfortable.
the reviews: SpiceWorld - Mel B's
SpiceWorld - Mel This product has excellent support and comfort. Also like that it has reflective strip for night walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment