Saturday, September 29, 2012

the reviews: SEXY Glitter Sparkle Shimmery $25 Forever 21 NEW YEARS Dress Ideas reviews

SEXY Glitter Sparkle I received the product fast but product was delivered incorrectly which created a burden for me. I contacted Rover thru email and phone with a quick response.They said to send product back however they don't send with product the information on how to send back if product is wrong. This product was to be used by my son for school and due to their error I had to go somewhere else and purchase additional shirt.Im very busy and that's why I buy sometimes by mail. and till today I haven't had a chance to send product back.They should have a review of product before its shipped out.

Great service from product arrived in NZ6 days after I ordered plus just what I wanted shoes a bit tough on heels for a couple of days and then they just mould to your feet. Use them for dog walking everyday would certainly buy another pair thanks
the reviews: SEXY Glitter Sparkle Shimmery $25 Forever 21 NEW YEARS Dress Ideas reviews
SEXY Glitter Sparkle I would have liked to see these lace up higher. Although have had no problems as of yet with the eyelets breaking as some had said. I did order one size up and it was a perfect fit! Overall great boots and super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment